Aylesford Commercial Park
Aylesford Kent South East
Property type: Land, Logistics centre
Total size: 85,000 sq ft
Aylesford Commercial Park provides an opportunity for occupiers to have a facility built out to their own exacting requirements by Goodman, one of the UK’s leading developers with an enviable and successful track record.
Aylesford Commercial Park is situated within a well established industrial / distribution estate at Aylesford, to the north-west of Maidstone. Strategically located with good links to the M20 (J4), M2 (J2) and M25 (J3&5).
- A new development which is set to provide from circa 40,000 sq ft (3,716 sq m) up to 110,000 sq ft (10,219 sq m) of industrial / distribution space
- Detailed planning consent for a 76,000 sq ft and 46,000 sq ft warehouse
- Established industrial / distribution location with existing B1/B2/B8 consent
- Design & Build to occupiers’ own requirements, leasehold or freehold
- Land sales from circa 2 acres (0.8 ha)
Goodman have completed a 112,200 sq ft pre-let warehouse facility for Kent County Council (KCC).
click on the image below to view our new video of the completed Kent County Council building.
Appointed agents are:
+44 (0) 121 506 8100